Meetings, Reunions, Conventions & Get Togethers
From 20 to 200, the Ozark Folk Center is the ideal spot to hold your next Meeting, Reunion, Convention or Get-Together. This is your invitation to bring your group to the peaceful, beautiful, and friendly Ozarks. Our staff is dedicated to making your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We can cater to your group’s every need by providing coffee service, meals, special programs and entertainment. Cozy comfort is at The Cabins at Dry Creek, southern cooking made right from the Skillet Restaurant, all with unmatched service.
We want you to come to the Ozark Folk Center for your next gathering. Located in the beautiful Ozark Foothills, our facility combines the best of professional amenities with a relaxed informal family atmosphere for which we are famous. Group planners will appreciate the comfort, privacy and level of service that you need. Let us build a group package just for you.
- 60 resort-quality rooms
- 150 seat small auditorium with hinged desk tops for note taking
- Three break-out rooms seating up to 25 persons in each room
- Complimentary audio-visual equipment
- 1,000 seat large theater auditorium available during the off-season and during hours when the Center’s entertainment is not scheduled
- Skillet Restaurant, cookouts, Box lunch, formal banquets, we do it all
- Two private dining area (one seating 25 and the other seating 50)
- Main public dining room available for private arrangements during the off-season which seats approximately 100
- Bois d' Arc Center, private area with large meeting room and break area
For information or reservations contact Jimmie Edwards at 870-269-3851 or firstname.lastname@example.org.